INGOAMPT Bitcoin Desk · Cumulative morning, US-data and evening issue
12 October 2026 · Hammack’s policy view and mixed EUR recovery
Hammack’s original 12 October speech favours restrictive policy, a new item in this issue. The late verified EUR snapshot shows an hourly rebound that contradicts the prior downside call; 4H confirmation and viable new-entry room remain missing.
Monday Bitcoin recovery reverses as oil rebounds
What happened: Omkar Godbole’s updated Monday report says Bitcoin gave back its early recovery as oil rebounded. Its fund-withdrawal discussion refers to the previous week, not newly released Monday ETF flows.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: renewed energy and funding concerns could pressure risk appetite over hours to days. Corporate demand and a firmer daily EUR trend remain counterarguments; the report does not prove causality.
What to watch: Whether completed EUR candles reclaim the observed rebound high; fresh issuer/flow data and the 14 October CPI release can change the picture.
CoinDesk · Omkar Godbole’s original report ↗12 October · report published 06:49 Vienna; materially updated 12:41 Vienna; market observation 12:30 Vienna
Fed releases pause today; US stock trading remains scheduled
What happened: The Fed calendar moves today’s scheduled daily and weekly statistics to Tuesday. NYSE’s published holiday list does not close equity trading today; its normal core session remains 09:30–16:00 New York.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: differing market and banking schedules can affect timing and participation. The holiday itself establishes no Bitcoin price direction and does not imply a fresh ETF flow result.
What to watch: The actual US session and dated issuer or flow disclosures; do not treat a government holiday as a market-wide closure.
Federal Reserve · official October calendar ↗12 October 2026 · Columbus Day; deferred Fed statistics on 13 October
CPI and PPI are still ahead this week
What happened: BLS schedules September CPI for 14 October and PPI for 15 October, both at 08:30 New York / 14:30 Vienna. No result from either release is available at this morning check.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: actual inflation and the resulting funding outlook may change BTC risk appetite over days. Softer or firmer data can have competing effects; no unreported result is forecast as fact.
What to watch: The official published releases and subsequent funding/price response; expectations and calendar entries are not outcomes.
BLS · official October release calendar ↗Future: CPI 14 October and PPI 15 October 2026
Strategy discloses 250 BTC bought in the previous week
What happened: Strategy disclosed buying 250 BTC for US$21.5 million, including fees and expenses, during 5–11 October. Holdings reached 848,250 BTC as of 11 October. Today is the disclosure date, not the date of every purchase.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: continued corporate accumulation supports the demand channel over days or weeks. These completed purchases may already be priced in and do not overcome weak intraday EUR momentum by themselves.
What to watch: The next dated holdings and financing disclosure; whether broader institutional demand strengthens.
Financial interest: Strategy owns Bitcoin and raises capital around its Bitcoin treasury business.
Disclosed transaction, not a price target
Strategy · original press release and holdings table ↗Transactions 5–11 October; holdings as of 11 October; company announcement published 12 October at 14:03 Vienna
US stocks diverge as oil and inflation risks weigh
What happened: Reuters’ updated intraday report describes mixed US stock indexes, pressure on technology shares and firmer oil ahead of earnings and inflation data. The selected observation is during trading, not a final closing result.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: higher energy costs can complicate easing expectations and risk appetite. Earnings resilience can offset that channel; EUR currency moves can also change Bitcoin returns for euro investors.
What to watch: The actual US close and verified CPI/PPI results; do not treat intraday reports or future releases as settled outcomes.
Reuters · Ragini Mathur and Purvi Agarwal; full text via StreetInsider ↗12 October · initially published 12:09 Vienna; latest report’s index observation 17:28 Vienna / 11:28 New York
Verified Reuters full-text syndication; direct page unavailable ↗
Beth M. Hammack · President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Hammack argues for restrictive monetary policy
What happened: Cleveland Fed President Beth Hammack argued that restrictive policy is appropriate given persistent inflation pressures, preferring smaller, timely adjustments. Her 12 October speech explicitly describes her own conditional views, rather than announcing an FOMC decision.
Our interpretation: Desk interpretation: a restrictive stance could weigh on funding conditions and Bitcoin risk appetite over days. Her view may be anticipated, other policymakers can differ, and a price recovery can contradict this channel.
What to watch: The actual 14 October CPI release and subsequent FOMC communications; sustained completed BTC/EUR recovery would challenge a simple bearish reading.
Financial interest: Policy official; this is a macro-policy view, not a Bitcoin investment disclosure.
Policy opinion, not an FOMC decision or audited Bitcoin prediction
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland · Beth M. Hammack ↗12 October · speech at 12:50 New York / 18:50 Vienna; original page dated 12 October
Upcoming events · The outcomes are not known yet
NYSE normal core session; government holiday is separate
↑ Possible upward case: Verified fresh spot demand and sustained risk appetite could help.
↓ Possible downward case: A rejected recovery or renewed risk aversion could outweigh demand.
NYSE · official hours and holidays ↗September CPI · result unreleased
↑ Possible upward case: A release that eases funding concerns could help, if price confirms.
↓ Possible downward case: A release that reinforces funding pressure could weigh on risk appetite.
BLS ↗Fed Beige Book · not a rate decision
↑ Possible upward case: Evidence easing inflation/funding concerns could support sentiment.
↓ Possible downward case: Persistent price pressure or weaker demand could conflict.
Federal Reserve ↗September PPI · result unreleased
↑ Possible upward case: Lower pipeline pressure could support a confirmed recovery.
↓ Possible downward case: Greater price pressure could undermine it.
BLS ↗Today’s Bitcoin view · Not financial advice
Evening edition · actual late completion
First published: 12 October 2026 at 08:23 Vienna. Latest source check: 12 October 2026 at 23:14 Vienna / 2026-10-12T21:14:25.561510+00:00. Market retrieval: 12 October 2026 at 23:12 Vienna / 2026-10-12T21:12:05.131860+00:00. Assessment: 12 October 2026 at 23:24 Vienna. This is a late evening check; source and price observations were not backdated to20:00.
New macro-policy item
Beth M. Hammack’s original12 October Cleveland Fed speech is listed at12:50 New York /18:50 Vienna. She argues that restrictive policy is appropriate and prefers smaller timely adjustments; these are her conditional views, not a new FOMC decision. The page is dated12 October; midnight publication metadata is not treated as a verified first-release hour.
Our interpretation: tighter funding expectations could pressure Bitcoin over days. Other policymakers, anticipated pricing and an actual EUR recovery can oppose that interpretation. We do not attribute the afternoon decline or rebound to this speech without evidence.
Previous forecast versus actual outcome
Prior call: DOWN. Start €73,856.80 at 12 October 2026 at 19:28 Vienna; actual late evening quote €74,249.20 at 12 October 2026 at 23:12 Vienna: €392.40 / 0.53% over 3.72hours. WRONG under the frozen±0.5% rule. This is not an invented20:00 observation.
The surviving lower reference and subsequent hourly recovery challenged the earlier bearish emphasis. No single news cause or achieved sale/rebuy is established. The original morning categorical HOLD near resistance remains a separate recorded error.
7 observed next-check intervals; 1 decisive directional score(s), 0 correct. Other intervals include abstentions and inconclusive calls. This tiny delayed-check sample does not establish predictive accuracy or a trading edge. The morning categorical HOLD mistake and missed reversal remain recorded separately.
Investor/voice context: Strategy’s dated250BTC transaction disclosure remains in the cumulative cards and earlier report. A policy speech belongs in macro history; no unverified personal forecast or social hint has been added.
Upcoming evidence: BLSOctober calendar lists CPI14 October and PPI15 October at08:30 New York /14:30 Vienna. FedOctober calendar lists the14 October BeigeBook. These outcomes remain unreleased. The USclose is no longer an upcoming event at this late check; no unverified closing figure is supplied.
AI-assisted INGOAMPT research desk: selected source checks and conditional educational analysis. Bitcoin hub · October running review
Earlier editions are preserved below with their original evidence times; the current dated assessment appears above.
US-data edition · completed with a late check
Issue published: 12 October 2026 at 08:23 Vienna. New source check: 12 October 2026 at 19:20 Vienna / 2026-10-12T17:20:22.694236+00:00. Market retrieval: 12 October 2026 at 19:28 Vienna / 2026-10-12T17:28:35.712604+00:00. Assessment: 12 October 2026 at 19:30 Vienna. The due 14:00 edition was incomplete; this update uses actual later evidence and does not backdate outcomes.
Strategy’s 12 October company release and original PDF transaction table confirm 250 BTC purchased for US$21.5 million during 5–11 October and 848,250 BTC held as of 11 October. These are disclosed transactions, not a social hint or price target; Strategy has a commercial interest. Its STRC share repurchase is not a Bitcoin sale.
Omkar Godbole’s updated CoinDesk report was materially updated at 12:41 Vienna to report the early recovery fading alongside rebounding oil. Earlier fund withdrawals refer to the prior week. Reuters original report could not be opened directly; the same full report via StreetInsider by Ragini Mathur and Purvi Agarwal was verified. Its current selected index observation is 17:28 Vienna / 11:28 New York, not the US closing outcome.
Our interpretation: The completed hourly close is below its EMA20 and SMA50, and the 4H close is below both averages. The earlier day floor failed. Strategy’s new purchase disclosure and a firmer completed daily trend are counterevidence, so the downside bias is conditional and highly uncertain.
The former day-floor rationale has failed on hourly evidence. A higher resting sell limit is not protection against a decline. Current day and swing new-buy views are WAIT; the separate risk-review and hypothetical cost arithmetic appear in the closed details above.
Previous forecast versus actual outcome
Formal morning call: MIXED. Start €74,804.30 at 12 October 2026 at 08:14 Vienna; actual late recovery quote €73,856.80 at 12 October 2026 at 19:28 Vienna: €-947.50 / -1.27% over 11.24 hours. ABSTENTION — missed the decline, not a win. This is not an invented 14:00 quote.
The separate morning chat HOLD advice was too firm near known resistance. Positive live momentum did not confirm continuation; waiting for slow 4H confirmation was poorly matched to short-term profit protection. Its original wording and retrospective reviews remain private and unchanged. The later hourly floor failed, and its old buyback rationale is cancelled. No hypothetical perfect sale/rebuy is added to strategy performance.
Six actual next-check intervals: five MIXED abstentions and one inconclusive UP call; no decisive directional score or reliable accuracy rate. The morning MIXED call missed the present material decline. The separate firm chat HOLD error remains recorded. Missing fixed-horizon quotes are unscored. No realized strategy profit or automatic model training is established.
AI-assisted INGOAMPT research desk: selected original-source verification and conditional educational interpretation, not exhaustive monitoring or validated price prediction. Bitcoin hub · October running review
Earlier edition text below is retained with its original check time; current assessment is above.
US-data original-source update · 12 October 2026
Actual check: 2026-10-12T19:01:36+02:00 / 2026-10-12T17:01:36.000Z. Scope: verified news-only recovery, NOT a complete new technical edition.
New company announcement: Strategy discloses 250 BTC purchased during the week ended 11 October. This is a 12 October announcement of earlier transactions; the company has a financial interest.
US market report: Reuters reports mixed US stock trading with oil/rate concerns. Its selected index values are intraday at 11:28 New York, not final closing results.
Day trade · next hours/24h: WAIT for fresh, completed native BTC/EUR 1h candles, valid resistance/support, and executable venue costs. No fresh SELL OWNED trigger, breakout or risk exit was validated in this source-only check.
Swing trade · days/14d: Prior completed 4h/daily morning structure remains historical context, not an updated signal. Require fresh consecutive completed 4h confirmations and daily context before a new buy/sell opinion.
Forecast accuracy: no backdated forecast, hindsight paper fill or scored return. Internal draft ledger and frozen paper protocol unchanged; the full scheduled US-data assessment remains outstanding.
Morning report · 12 October 2026
Issue date: 12 October 2026. Published: 12 October 2026 at 08:23 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:23:20Z. Latest source check: 12 October 2026 at 08:15 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:15:29.869798+00:00. Market retrieval: 12 October 2026 at 08:14 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:14:15.693722+00:00. Assessment: 12 October 2026 at 08:21 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:21:09.470Z. These timestamps describe different actions.
What is new today
CoinDesk · Omkar Godbole’s Monday report was published at 06:49 Vienna and updated at 06:50. It reports recovery alongside softer oil; fund withdrawals are prior-week context. Our EUR prices come directly from Kraken rather than translating the source’s dollar quote.
Reuters’ Monday market report · full text via CNA was published at 02:42 Vienna and updated at 05:22. It describes divergent risk markets and softer oil. Original Reuters article could not be read directly; CNA’s licensed full text and the Reuters byline in Metrobank’s syndication were verified. The conditional BTC effect is our interpretation, not a Reuters forecast.
Calendar and flow context
Fed official October calendar defers today’s scheduled daily/weekly statistics to 13 October. NYSE official hours/holidays still schedules core equity trading today, 09:30–16:00 New York / 15:30–22:00 Vienna. BLS calendar schedules CPI 14 October and PPI 15 October at 08:30 New York / 14:30 Vienna. Fed calendar schedules Beige Book 14 October at 14:00 New York / 20:00 Vienna; this is not an FOMC decision. Results are not yet released.
Farside estimates: US$678.9m estimated net withdrawals across 5–9 October, with US$21.1m estimated inflows on Friday 9 October. These are dated estimates, not a Monday result or changes in fund assets. CoinDesk cites a different SoSoValue weekly estimate, about US$681m; do not merge them as one exact figure. No USD price target has been relabelled EUR.
Investor / influential voices
Strategy’s original company ledger still lists its 5 October disclosure as the newest entry: 334 BTC acquired and holdings of 848,000 BTC. That is dated transaction context, not a fresh Monday purchase. Strategy has a commercial interest as a Bitcoin holder. No accessible material new allocator statement was verified in this selected check; no social hint is promoted into a transaction.
EUR day and swing assessment
Softer oil and a firmer daily trend support the recovery; the last completed 4H candle slipped and remains below SMA50. Dated ETF withdrawals and unresolved energy risk conflict. A live quote above an average is not completed-candle confirmation. The near-term high €75,172.20 is now confirmed: pivot 2026-10-11T16:00:00+00:00 and confirmation 2026-10-12T04:00:00+00:00. A pivot confirmation does not mean a breakout. Details above preserve both conditional paths, entry/exit reviews, costs and prior outcomes.
Previous forecast versus actual outcome
Frozen overnight call: MIXED. Start €74,790.90 at 11 October 2026 at 20:13 Vienna / 2026-10-11T18:13:48.487778+00:00; first morning quote €74,895.30 at 12 October 2026 at 08:02 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:02:31.849973+00:00: €104.40 per BTC / 0.14% over 11.81 hours. ABSTENTION, never a directional hit.
Independent 24h review · mixed · ABSTENTION: Start €74,122.80 → €74,895.30 (1.04%) at 12 October 2026 at 08:02 Vienna / 2026-10-12T06:02:31.849973+00:00, 0.86 minutes from the frozen target.
Independent midnight-only review · up · INCONCLUSIVE: Start €74,940.10 → €74,593.70 (-0.46%) at 12 October 2026 at 00:03 Vienna / 2026-10-11T22:03:56.061110+00:00, 3.93 minutes from the frozen target.
Independent midnight-only review · up · INCONCLUSIVE: Start €74,790.90 → €74,593.70 (-0.26%) at 12 October 2026 at 00:03 Vienna / 2026-10-11T22:03:56.061110+00:00, 3.93 minutes from the frozen target.
Five next-check forecasts have matured: four MIXED abstentions and one inconclusive UP call; no decisive directional score or reliable accuracy rate. Sunday morning’s 24h MIXED call missed a +1.04% rise. Midnight UP calls ended lower but inside the frozen ±0.5% band. All errors/no-calls remain; sample is inadequate and prompt feedback does not train model weights.
AI-assisted INGOAMPT research desk: selected verification and original conditional interpretation; not exhaustive or instantaneous monitoring. Conditional educational desk judgement, not a validated model, personal financial instruction or promised price. Spot buy with owned cash, hold, sell BTC already owned, or wait. Red is possible downside, not a short order. No shorts, margin, leverage, CFDs or borrowing. No guaranteed entry, exit, profit, reversal or stop fill.
Bitcoin hub · Previous dated daily issue · October running review. Older issues remain in the native archive.
